Thursday, January 22, 2009

Contextual Theologizing in India


I'm heading to India (Hyderabad) tonight to co-teach a Doctor of Ministry course for Bethel called "Contextual Theologizing." This is a topic I've become very interested in over the past several years, and to have students who are working and ministering in various parts of the globe converge to discuss the intersection of context, culture, language and theology in a setting like that will be stimulating. I'm also looking forward to hearing from and dialoguing with Hindu, Muslim and Christian leaders from the area. In case anyone is interested, I'll post a "report" after my return.

Oh yeah, and can you guess my favorite new movie?

2 comments:

David said...

hmm...I'm guessing "Pineapple Express"?

Rachael Rydbeck said...

Slumdog!